Momtobe.in respects your right to privacy and we are committed to protect your interest. We hereby declare that we do not sell or share any personal information you provide us while using this site with any third party unless we have your prior consent. This page explains our policy regarding the online collection of personal information.
1) Information we collect from this website and its uses when you visit our web site, some information such as your internet address, Internet Service Provider, operating system, the site from which you linked, and the time and date of your visit and purchases may be collected automatically as part of the software operation of the site. We use this information to compile aggregate statistics about the total number of daily visitors to our site, the pages most frequently visited, and how long people stay at each page. This allows us to understand our customers’ needs and to develop products and services to serve those needs. We may collect personal information, including phone number, postal address, credit card information, ship to addresses, other email addresses, and other information you choose to provide at various times, such as when you complete an online form or requests such as to make purchases from our on-line secure store. The personal information we collect online is used to process your requests, to provide you the highest quality of service, to tell you about opportunities we think will be of interest, and to understand your needs so that we can serve you better. For example, we may use your email or postal address to alert you about product recalls or safety issues or tell you about opportunities we think will be of special interest.
2) How we store and protect your personal information: Information collected online is electronically stored and may be kept with membership information separately. We do not sell, rent, share, or disclose information that identifies you personally to any other organization. We give vendors, suppliers, and others involved in the electronic commerce distribution chain only the information they need to provide you the products or services you order, and require them to keep your information confidential and not use it for other purposes. Momtobe.in is not responsible for any additional information you provide to these parties individually, and we encourage you to become familiar with their practices before disclosing information to them. Apart from this, we disclose personal information only in the good faith belief that we are required to do so by law, or that doing so is reasonably necessary to:
- a) Comply with legal process;
- b) Respond to any claims; or
- c) Protect the rights, property, or personal safety of Momtobe.in, our customers, or the public.